Many health problems provide subtle warnings long before they become serious. Like radio telescopes scanning the heavens for the faintest signals from space, being aware of these early signs is important. If you ignore these quiet warnings, your body will increase these murmurings into something much louder to get your attention!
Those of us who are keenly aware of our body are sensitive to things like:
- Changes in digestion or intestinal gas.
- Pain when attempting to turn or bend.
- A new and persistent cough.
- Increased frequency of urination.
- Sudden loss or increase of weight.
- Appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- Inability to fall asleep or stay asleep.
Waiting until symptoms become pronounced makes correction more difficult. If you’ve been waiting for a problem to “go away on its own,” call our practice for a thorough examination.